Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
Currently, their team is growing and they are seeking Experienced Customer Service Specialist.
Should you already have previous experience from B2B communication, and should you speak English and German fluently, hesitate no more and send us your CV!
Your new role will include:
– Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
– Managing escalation calls from customers or from Customer Service agents
– Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
– Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
– Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintaining records and process paperwork
– Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
– Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
– Maintaining and managing relationships with them
– Strong command of English and German (C1)
– Good communication and organizational skills
– Previous B2B Customer Service work experience
– Ability to work under pressure
– Being independent and responsible person
* Flexible working hours
* Meal vouchers
* Flexi pass
* Annual bonus
* Language courses
* Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
* Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
* Location in the city centre
* International team and environment
* Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.