Great role for fresh graduates and people who already have experience!
Full training is covered and will help you to make yourself at home from the first day.
The company has an international and multicultural environment.
Your new role will include:
* Manage your own portfolio of customers
* Assist customers, handle their inquiries via phone/email
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships internally
* Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintaining records and process paperwork within the system
* Advising customers regarding purchase orders, contracts, promotions, deliveries etc.
* Maintaining and managing relationships with them
* Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
* Work very closely with Operations and Sales/Marketing departments
* Fluent ENGLISH and FRENCH/GERMAN/SPANISH/ITALIAN or other EU language
* Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
* Good communication skills are essential !
* Previous customer service work experience or in a coordination is a plus, but not a must
* Ability to work under pressure
* Being independent and responsible person
* Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
* Excellent and effective organizational and time management skills
Previous experience is not required.
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Meal vouchers/allowance
* Sports allowance/Multisport Card
* Trainings, personal and professional development
* Sick days
* Diverse insurances and saving plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.