Do you speak Polish fluently?
Would you like to live and work in the beautiful city of Prague?
And do you see yourself working in a stable multinational company with opportunities for future growth?
If you answered YES to all of the questions above, then we are looking for you!
We have many back office positions in HR, Administration, and Customer Service, so apply now!
You will need to
– have a good command of English (B2) and be fluent in Polish (min. C1)
– be familiar working with Excel and using various systems on a daily basis (we’ll teach you how)
– enjoy administrative work and working with data
– enjoy assisting and cooperating with various stakeholders (customers, clients, colleagues)
– pay close attention to details, always looking for improvements and best solutions possible
– be proactive in solving various issues
– be motivated to learn new things and improve your current skill set
– previous experience in HR or Back Office is a plus, but not required
– Flexible working hours
– Possibility of home office
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Pension and life insurance plans
– On-site language courses during working hours
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.