• Interpret issues reported by internal and external map users
• Edit the map content
• Cooperation within the team
• Handle day to day transactions/tickets using client provided tools, guidelines and policies
• English + German on B2 level
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Capability of research and identification of the right information
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility of Part time
• Unlimited contract
• Performance bonus
• Competitive salary
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport Card
• Bike Friendly
• 5th week of leave
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Infosys in the Czech Republic, provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
639 00 Brno