A commercial banking company is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of MS SQL Database Administrator.
As an MS SQL Database Administrator, you will be part of a growing international team based in Prague City Center. You will be responsible for supporting bank global MS SQL enterprise environment and developing new standards for the product.
Do you want to be part of a company which transforms a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise? Do you have experience with complex MS SQL Databases administration?
Please read this job posting and send us your CV today ?
- DBA 2nd/3rd level support, as well as customer/project consultancy
- Incident, Problem and Change management
- Standard DBA tasks – Database Maintenance, Housekeeping, Backup/Restore requests, Migrations
- Active Database Performance monitoring, Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Participation in project work related to new version releases and setting up bank’s MSSQL standards as well as in project work related to new version releases
- Participation in on-call schedules, weekend and public holiday support as required
- Previous experience with complex MSSQL Databases administration
- Experience with SQL 2014, 2016, 2019, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Good Windows Server knowledge
- Strong communication in English (Czech is not required, German is an advantage)
- Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud-based MSSQL experience is a plus
- Excellent payment conditions + annual bonus & flexibility
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves, and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in the city center of Prague
- Awesome multicultural colleagues
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.