Do you want to become a part of a multinational team in the heart of Prague?
Are you ready to make an unforgettable experience?
Do you have a previous experience as a chef in a luxury environment?
One of the world´s best hotel brands is looking for a Breakfast Chef & Night Cook.
What would your tasks be?
- cooperate with colleagues according to all standards and legislation
- follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- ensure “mise en place” is completed shift to shift to provide an efficient service
- monitor quantity and quality of prepared food
- be responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen conforming to the hotel, hygiene and safety regulations
- fluent in Czech or English Language
- being passionate and creative about food
- perfect organization skills and attention to detail
- EU working permission needed
Because our employees always give a little more than everyone else, we also like to give something back:
- Signing in bonus in the amount 10 000 CZK for all new colleagues
- Relocation bonus in the amount 2 500 CZK for all new colleagues relocating from abroad
- Free accommodation – all new colleagues relocating from abroad will be offered 2 months
- Public transportation – the hotel will contribute 50% of the amount
- MultiSport Card – because we want you to be healthy
- „My Day“ – five days off per year
- Meal Wallet – every colleague is entitled to have a meal voucher for every shift
- Birthday lunch – all colleagues celebrating a birthday in a particular month will receive an official invitation from HR
- Guest Experience Program – new colleagues can spend a free night in a hotel during the first year of employment
- Uniform and work footwear – hotel contribution
- Training and development – hotel focuses on further training and development of its employees, so you feel confident and supported doing the job
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.