- You will be responsible for technical leadership and technical growth of your colleagues, talented engineers working according to agile (SCRUM).
- You will be responsible for product development.
- The main technologies you will use are:
- the tools we use on daily basis are:
- Visual Studio 2015, Resharper, TeamCity, Jira, and Confluence
- In addition we will be examining the cutting edge technologies that will push our products’ excellence even further. If you have the same passion for technology as we do, you have just found the right place!
- Commercial experience in software design and development focused on product development
- Be able to design complex features without supervision.
- Some experience in areas such as Virtualization and Cloud Computing.
- Skills to develop clean code, be able to provide multiple technical solutions, and discuss pros and cons of different approaches. You’ll follow commonly used top practices e.g. unit testing, automation testing.
- Also, because you are reading this job description in English you should have fluent written and verbal English skills as we are a multinational company.
- Among the many benefits are a competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials and mentors.
- You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and Xbox360.
- We provide Flexi Passes, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours and fruits in the kitchen.