For our client, a successful and trusted family business built on great brands in the Czech Republic, we are looking for a BI Reporting and Data Science Manager.
Are you a passionate professional about the power of data? Are you experienced with leading a team and moving things forward? Are you interested in an opportunity to partner with business areas to provide expert advice on optimizing their data potential? If yes – then read on!
This exciting new role will manage the international team and work with business leaders and IT to demonstrate the value of data and information across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Lead Cognos reports and dashboards development
- Lead the team of BI reporting specialists
- Transform existing Excel reporting to Cognos self-service BI to make business analysis easy and intuitive
- Key partner for internal IT; co-leader for report automation projects
- Assess existing business processes and associated data, make improvement recommendations, and implement changes to enable greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Help to improve Data integration and implement common Data management practices
- Explore and implement use of new trends-Predictive analytics
- Managing, Motivating and Training Reporting team
- Expand CA knowledge potential to end-users for creative analysis
- Move the company forward in the data science field and be the leader in innovation
- Either Cognos Analytics expert user OR expert user with other BI with proven experience in data science and leader positions with a willingness to learn Cognos Analytics
- Experienced with report automation end to end process
- Ability to plan and drive a project to successful completion; project management experience is highly desired
- Proficient in analyzing data in excel (PQuery) or using a structured query language (SQL); exposure to data science is highly desired
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, and share personality with good communication skills
- You will need English and Czech on a daily basis because the role supports the Central European region,
- Interesting and challenging work at the head office of the company that is the largest producer of mineral and spring water in Central Europe
- longterm learning in the area of BI, data analysis and data science
- Possibility to be responsible for innovation in the data science field – you will bring the new technologies
- flexible working hours
- meal vouchers
- Benefit plus 6000 CZK per year
- 5 weeks holiday
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.