For our client, successful and trusted family business built on great brands in the Czech Republic, we are looking for a BI Reporting Specialist.
You will be an important connection between company business system data and their business users. The key task is to understand data and transform them into added-value reports and provide them timely and accurately. You will also help everyone with speeding up the digitalization process.
- providing reporting services for Central Europe Cluster, including reporting master data maintenance
- improving existing reporting systems (focus on report automation)
- supporting key departments (Sales, marketing, logistics, etc.) by report and ad-hoc analysis delivery (70:30).
- with seniority of the position comes also full responsibility for a certain areas of reporting (Country, Channel, etc)
- Knowledge of MS Excel Power Tools (Query, Pivot) and some analytical tools such as Tableau or Quickview.
- since the role supports the Central European region, you will need English on a daily basis
- knowledge of data model creation for analysis and specific reports is an advantage
- Knowledge of Cognos Analytics is a great advantage
- flexible working hours
- Possibility of HO
- 5 weeks vacation
- Multisport card
- Package of company benefits (e.g. Meal vouchers, Benefit Plus Cafeteria)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.