ManpowerGroup is the company with a leading position on the Czech and world market in the provision of personnel service. One of its division is TAPFIN department which is currently looking for strengthening the team in the position of Billing Administrator (full-time).
What will be your responsibilities in this position?
– ensuring the quality of the billing administration tasks
– working on different administration tasks as invoicing, billing and reporting
– working with a team of billing coordinators
– working with clients across multiple countries within the EMEA region
What required skills should you have?
– be proactive in gathering information and giving feedback
– good spoken and written English is a requirement
– experience in working with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
– excellent organisation and administration skills
– good verbal and written communication skills
– a team oriented person
– a willingness to learn new skills
– ability to prioritise, punctuality and ability to always meet deadlines.
– nice office in the centre of Prague (Florentinum)
– meal vouchers
– flexible working hours
– an extra week of vacation
– sick days, home office
– cafeteria of benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.