Do you like to travel? Would you like to work in a multicultural environment in the heart of Prague? Keep reading!
If you are:
- An open and friendly person who like to connect with people
- Motivated to learn about airline and luxury industries and products such as loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media, after-flight claims, and related subjects
- Proficient in English and 2nd language French or German, interested in using it on a daily basis
- Experienced in customer service (that is a big plus) How will your days look like?
- Helping customers with their different requests (through different channels)
- Being the link between our partners and customers
- Establishing and managing positive relationships with customers as well as co-workers and supervisors
- Possibility of remote work from home
- 40 days of working from abroad
- Regular training and long-term development
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
- Leisure: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sports activities/language courses/etc.
- Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per working day
- 3 extra days of holiday – 23 days in total per year
- Discounted air tickets with Air France
- Growing opportunities (90% of our team leaders/managers have been hired internally)
- Stable work conditions (permanent contract) and an enjoyable environment
- Private medical assistance ulékaře.cz for you and your relatives
About BlueLink International CZ
BlueLink International CZ is an international Air France company based in Prague. We are a leader in the customer service sector with 520+ employees, 74 nationalities, and 22 different languages spoken. And our business is constantly growing. Our scope is the airline and luxury industries, and our mission is to help customers to have an enjoyable experience. We believe in the value of relationships and the power of culture and emotion to create a link between people. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer.