- Working closely with the parent company in providing advice, recommendations, information and assistance to enable and sustain the growth of the branch within the Group, and within the regulatory framework;
- Managing the successful day to day running of all aspects of the branch, including representing the Company vis-à-vis third parties in operational matters;
- Maintaining the Branch’s overall compliance with the relevant regulatory framework, monitoring and assessing the level of compliance risk, taking into account the services provided, as well as the financial instruments traded and distributed; develop/implement corrective action plans for mitigating areas of compliance vulnerability;
- Monitoring the adequacy, effectiveness and practical implementation of the policies and procedures by the Branch;
- Receiving and following up on client complaints & monitoring the work performed by the complaints handling team.
- Preparing and submitting reports to regulatory authorities per the legislation requirements;
- Keep abreast with new compliance legislation and alert the Senior Management as necessary;
- University/College degree in Law/Business/ Management/ Banking/ Risk Management.
- 2 years’ experience as part of a Compliance Team of a Regulated Sector (Brokerage, Banking, Financial Markets Trading) – we are not looking for experienced manager
- Experience in the Forex industry will be considered a very strong advantage.
- Excellent understanding of the EU and Czech Republic Laws & regulations for Financial Investment Firms.
- Strong command of the English language & native Czech speaker
- Opportunity to establish a new branch in CZ
- Company benefit system
- Flexible working hours
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.