This is a great chance for you to develop your skills and kick-off your career even before graduation!
Join our team if you are a creative and enthusiastic person who enjoys writing and is not afraid of new challenges. You will create ready-to-go-viral content that will make your readers share it with their friends and come back for more. Excellent English, fantastic writing skills and lots of enthusiasm is the right mix we are looking for.
We care about keeping our content up-to-date, easy, and interesting. Here is the room to express your creativity and perfect your writing skills! A few topics you will write about: current affairs, lifestyle, reviews, and events. We care about good working environment.
We appreciate others’ ideas and value team work
- Working in a young team in a fast growing company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development
- Great item for your CV – Practice of working in English only
- Real experience in working for a magazine
- Have perfect English (C1) and writing skills
- Be creative & innovative (not just a phrase – we are seeking active people who will bring new ideas)
- Be precise and punctual (you are capable of meeting deadlines)
- Be entitled to Erasmus+ scholarship – the company doesn’t provide additional financial compensation.
Do you want to get real experience working as a journalist? Please send your resume and short cover letter at TEAM@brnodaily.cz with a subject line: BrnoDaily.cz Internship – JobSpin.cz.
About Brno Daily
On-line newspaper for international community in Brno - Brnodaily.cz.