Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic, and are now over 1,500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Think IT giants, big retail brands, life-saving medical device companies…these are our customers. Think software, websites, marketing, video, apps…we do it all.
You will work with people from around the world and become part of a dynamic, innovative team who will support you in everything you do.
What you will do
- Cooperate with internal teams (like sales and production) to clearly understand the existing and future requirements for resourcing
- Identify and contract suitable freelance suppliers worldwide (translators, reviewers, and other language-related service providers) based on production requirements and corporate sourcing strategy
- Drive a transparent and accountable freelance supply chain
- Communicate with suppliers, answer queries, provide support if needed
- Deliver a positive supplier and client experience via timely delivery against business requirements
- Ensure all required information is entered into our information systems and always kept up-to-date
- Research market trends, monitor and track new services offered by suppliers
- Build end to end supplier strategy
- Build outsourcing strategy depending on account needs
- Create market strategy based on location/country
- Coordinate supplier resources for production
- Monitor suppliers’ performance
- Act as escalation point for project managers regarding issues related to freelance resources
What you should have
- At least 2 years of experience recruiting and searching for candidates/freelance suppliers based abroad is required
- Experience searching for candidates via various sourcing methods
- Strong networking skills
- Previous experience working in an international environment is a big advantage
- Upper-intermediate English verbal and written communication skills (Czech is not required)
- Communicative and driven, with a sense of urgency, a ‘get things done’ attitude, and proven negotiation skills
- Flexible, innovative, and culturally savvy
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under pressure
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
For the purpose of the selection procedure for this position, Moravia IT s.r.o., Company ID: 03251853, Příkop 262/15, Zábrdovice 602 00 Brno, (“Moravia”) as the Data Controller, shall process the data you provided (or publicly obtained) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. See our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia is a leader in localization: we translate, engineer, and test products and content on a global scale. We work with the world’s top brands to ensure their success in international markets. We’re high tech. We’re multilingual. And we geek out on languages and cultures. We offer flexibility, great benefits, and constant learning and job growth opportunities. We have 1,500 employees and 9 offices around the world. Ready to go global with us?