For our client, an international exchange company and innovative market infrastructure provider, we are looking for Business Acceptance Tester for their team in Prague. You will be responsible for the management of business acceptance testing and will ensure smooth implementation of products, project deliveries, etc.
As a test management officer you will assist line managers in terms of test planning, business acceptance test preparation, monitoring of business acceptance testing results and coordinating all related activities within the test and verification team.
- Understand the business requirements and define a business acceptance test approach
- With the business test team, organize the timely business acceptance scenario preparation
- Assist in the coordination of the business acceptance testing activities and the test team
- Test coverage and results follow up
- Prepare test progress reports for management and other test-related metrics
- Assist and follow up on Transition tests and results
- Provide post-implementation support and contribute to the project close-down report
- Proven experience as a manual tester
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Good organization skills
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to build a network with project team members in Business and IT
Fantastic but not necessary to have
- Experience of and sound understanding of project management practices is considered as an advantage
- Any additional experience in Summit or Agile methodologies, test tools like JIRA and ALM, SWIFT communication system, and network is considered as an advantage.
- Exciting and cutting-edge projects
- International environment
- HO 50/50
- Flexible working hours, 25 days of vacation, sick days
- Multisport, meal vouchers, allowance for childcare, and other benefits
- Pension scheme
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.