Looking for a new experience with a new job in a new city?
Here’s why you should move to Prague:
Job market and working conditions:
– Lowest unemployment rate among all 28 EU countries (2,7% only)
– Work-life balance and flexibility guaranteed
– Benefits you don’t see in other countries (extra cash for entertainment, lunch allowance, sport memberships and much more!)
– Biggest international companies present in the market
– Over 10K positions to be filled by multilinguals with no Czech language required
– Mainly business administration roles (Finance and accounting, IT, Customer Service, Sales, Procurement, Supply-Chain, Logistics, HR, Administration)
Lifestyle and living conditions:
– Historical and cultural city with a mix of Gothic, Romanesque, Baroque and plenty of other architecture styles
– Expat friendly (25% of Prague’s workforce are foreigners!)
– Excellent public transportation across the whole city and practically for free
– Very easy access out of the city to lakes, parks and nature
– Located in the Heart of Europe – Strategic place for long-weekend getaways to neighboring countries
– Young and dynamic environment
– Quality beer paradise
Now that you know why, all you need to do is apply!
Send us your CV and let’s schedule a call/Skype/F2F meeting in order to pick the most relevant jobs for you that we have to offer.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Meal vouchers/allowance
* Sports allowance/Multisport Card
* Trainings, personal and professional development
* Extra free days – sickness
* Entertainment and cultural activities allowance
* Service/Product discounts
* Diverse insurances and retirement saving plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.