Come and work for one of the most successful companies globally!
Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
In this role you will be responsible for your own portfolio of corporate clients, and you will be in charge of order processing, service delivery functions or finance operations. Daily interactions and resolving different tasks is not only limited to communications with assigned clients, but also with other departments such as Supply Chain and logistics, Sales or Finance, located across Europe. Day-to-day operations include working with various customer relationship management and other systems.
What awaits you:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of customers within defined geographic or customer boundaries and ensure that the customer experience is positive
- Monitor order interfaces and pending orders, perform investigation and resolve issues, provide product availability information
- Ensure order related queries are worked and communicated back to customer in a timely manner
- Support and troubleshoot logistic and other issues of your customers
- Execute operational activities in compliance with controls requirements
- Actively participate in other site projects (choose by yourself and join e.g. ambassador, marketing, research or environment team)
- Spend part of your time on team or company´s meetings focused on learning process
- Occasionally go to a business trip to meet your customer face to face
- Knowledge of English & German on fluent level.
- Willingness to progress on professional level.
- Initiative and motivated personality with focus on quality orientation.
- Professionalism and strong ethical behaviour.
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!Other info:
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition