- Your main assignment will be to provide business analysis to the Risk Trading division of the firm, supporting them in building strategic projects and operational continuous improvement, a very interesting position, highly strategic and which will give you both the advantage of being a central person within a global reference company as well as a prestigious line on your CV.
- Ensure the liaison between IT teams and business part, to make sure the support is efficient and helpful. A strategic position enabling you to stand out in a company favouring internal promotion.
- Create and ensure delivery of user procedures and training, with the satisfaction to see the direct application of your everyday work.
- Degree in Economics/Cpu Science, Mathematics or a Scientific discipline from a prestigious university (at least a Bachelor)
- Fast thinking, careful to detail, ability to process and deliver information quickly
- Experienced in the use of Excel (large datasets) and SQL (data extraction)
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, risk management and derivatives knowledge.
- 5 Weeks paid holiday
- Days with possibility to work remotely
- Meal vouchers 90CZK (fully covered by employer)
- 60 Days sick per day (fully covered by employer)
- 7 Days paternity leave
- 3% of salary towards superannuation funds
- Technical/Financial training
- Ederned – enhanced medical cover
- English or Czech language courses
- Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance
You think you are ready for this challenge, and willing to progress further in your career, surrounded by the best people who have proved themselves in the industry and can help your development? Don’t lose any chance to miss this opportunity and submit your application by pressing the button below, or directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org