A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for a Business Analyst. There are also project management tasks and responsibilities!
Your daily tasks will be:
– Helping the company with project scope documentation.
– Scheduling, managing, and organizing the requirements gathering procedure.
– Gather requirements via workshops, process analysis, observation, and a variety of other techniques.
– To ensure benefits are realized as soon as possible, agreed requirements must be documented promptly, in accordance with the project’s scope and goals.
– As needed, document and analyze change requests for projects.
– Assist with project development, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
What you already have:
– Strong command of English (B2+)
– 5+ years of experience in business analysis
– Experience from analysis in compliance and risk management is a plus
– Knowledge and experience with processes in project management and change delivery
– Analytical thinking, communication skills, independence a structured/systematic decision making
– Qualification and certificates in project management like CBAP and PMP are an advantage
– You need to be a team player that is thrilled to work in an international environment
– Communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills
– Communication with partners, cross functional teams, virtual communication
– You will be helping to create new things, challenging the current state of affairs with current trends
– 5 weeks of holidays
– 4 Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search