We are seeking a Business Analyst to join the Data Analytics Team in the most respected global technology market research firm. You will perform a variety of critical tasks to support the analytics team. You will closely work with Sales, Research, and Finance team members.
- Are you curious and do you like to learn new things? Here, studying IT trends and finding potential is part of the job content.
- Do you like varied work and contact with people across disciplines or specializations? You will closely work with Sales, Research, and Finance team members.
- But you will also get to practical things like elicitation, organization, translation, analysis, and prioritization of both business level and functional requirements.
- Finally, you will also be expected to analyze or consult products for clients. Your work will thus be very important in building the company’s brand.
- Due to the importance of brand building, we are looking for someone with at least two years of commercial experience as a business analyst.
- Communication and analytical skills are the alpha and omega of this position, if you like to be in contact with other people and understand numbers, you have a big advantage.
- If you have a background in IT (you understand IT terms or have experience working with data) then you will have a great advantage with us.
- Experience with relational DBs, visualization, and data modeling is a huge advantage.
- Opportunity to work for the most respected global technology market research firm.
- You can expect support, training, and protection. Our employees can shape their own career paths through a wide variety of programs at global, regional, and local levels.
- Several other benefits are also worth mentioning, such as retirement plans, medical insurance, and pay-for-performance incentives.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.