ARE you a technically orientated person?
Would you like to work for a pharmaceutical company?
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst for our client based in Prague. Our client is an established worldwide and well-known company with an amazing team that lives by its core values.
In this role, you will be a member of the Controlling team and will manage databases and generate financial and sales reports.
Your main activities will include the following:
– Synthesizing and interpreting data from various sources and its reviewing accuracy
– Performing reconciliations between various systems and generating relevant reports
– Ensuring maintenance and development of relevant tools, models, and processes
– Comprehensive financial and business-related reporting
– Monitoring and documenting discrepancies of data, including needed resolutions and process improvement suggestions
– Partaking in the budgeting process and forecast updates, including the preparation of templates and data analysis
– Participating in regular closing activities
– Acting as a key contact person for problem resolutions or information regarding data
– Working on any projects as requested by Team Leader.
– Fluent English (C1)
– Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Math/Statistics or related field (knowledge of financial principles needed)
– At least 1 or more years of experience in Financial/Data/Reporting analysis or relevant financial experience, commercial and production experience are an advantage
– Advanced user abilities within Excel and rest of MS Office, knowledge of VBA and Power BI is a big advantage
– Independent, solution-driven and initiative
– Resilient to stressful situations and able to meet strict deadlines
* Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
* Occasional work from home
* 5 weeks of vacation
* 5 sick days
* Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
* Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
* Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
* Contributions to accident and life insurance
* Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
* Refreshments at your workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
* Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.