Are you experienced in Financial Controlling, Budgeting and Reporting? Do you speak fluent in English?
Then we have a great opportunity for you!
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Annual budgeting process, including data coordination and forecasting impact of commercial and support function decisions.
- Providing timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the assigned departments.
- Maintaining and developing various financial models and standard templates.
- Strategic planning
- Performing monthly Income Statement/Balance Sheet analysis actuals vs. budget.
- Preparing and developing monthly financial and business related analyses
- Reporting to the Managers
- Analyzing data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Preparing financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
- Support to General Managers
- Supporting Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) business unit analysts by being first point of contact for issues and questions and request for data or support on special or ad hoc projects.
- Improving FP&A reports, recurring and ad-hoc, dashboards, and analytics.
- Being a partner with internal stakeholders
- Performing special projects to improve process efficiency and projects.
- Understanding and facilitating the integration of business processes to drive business decision making across the company.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from multiple data sources to build a comprehensive picture of trends that are considered when developing future strategies.
You are a great candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- at least 4 years of experience in financial controlling, budgeting and reporting
- Fluent in English
- Advanced MS Office package (especially Excel and Power Point) and familiarity with general ledger systems such as Oracle preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong background in business partnering, working with the business, and driving productivity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition