Are you an university student with very good Excel skills and fluent English?
Are you looking for experience in data analysis t from a well-known international IT company?
We are hiring DATA ANALYST and look forward to receiving your CV!
– mine and analyze data from company databases
– drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
– Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
– develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
– use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
– coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
Salary: 180 CZK/hour
Agreement on working activity (Dohoda o pracovní činnosti), long-term cooperation, working at least 20 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (right next to the metro station Chodov)
– University student (Economics/IT ideally)
– Knowledge of statistical computer languages (Python, Linux + Linux terminal, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
– Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
– Advanced English (daily communication with foreigners – oral, telephonic, written)
– Analytical thinking
– Accuracy, orientation to detail, ability to work responsibly with numbers
– Excellent starting position for future career
– Using English on a daily basis
– Meal allowance
– Participation in global projects
– Friendly atmosphere
– International environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.