Would you like to work for one of the leading ICT companies in the world? The company which cares about its employees and provides opportunities for continuous development? In this role, you will support the clients – leaders in their field and work in the innovative and forward thinking environment.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new portfolio with focus on application and cloud security, DevOps Security and Security managed services on the Czech market.
- Generating new business by contributing to the development of market penetration strategies, gathering intelligence on potential clients, defining optimal business models and contributing to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
- Generate new business.
- Develop or adopt new technology and services porfolio.
- Compile target market penetration strategies and identify potential opportunities and clients.
- Define appropriate business models for identified target markets.
- Establish and maintain strategic stakeholder relationships.
- Report on and review the success of business development strategies.
- Provide advice on strategies to be used to ensure market penetration and sales success.
- Take responsibility for up skilling sales teams on the solution value propositions for target markets and to train sales staff on the detail of the company’s solutions.
- Languages: Czech (native), English (fluently)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Security business development within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment across a range of services including IT outsourcing
- Strong technology knowledge of Security solutions for onprem and cloud enviroments
- Strong knowledge of Application security, DevOps Security and Cloud security
- Czech large account knowledge and demonstrable Security decision makers knowledge.
- Competitive lanscape knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs.
- A broad understanding of the vast range of IT operations
- Proven experience of negotiating and influencing a variety of stakeholders
- Proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Can demonstrate political and business awareness
- A good business and commercial orientation and with a supporting interest in technology
- Assertive, influential and persuasive, with good negotiation skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders at diverse levels
- Good negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proactive approach and innovative Attributes
- Ability to focus on detail with an understanding of how it impacts the business
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per calendar year
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Contribution for public transport
- Annual bonus 10%
- Paid sickness leave in the amount of basic salary for the period up to 3 weeks per year
- Over standard health care
- Meal tickets
- Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
- Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
- Paid referral bonus system
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.