• Work closely with colleagues from the sales team.
• Approach relevant investor and system integrator from government sector throughout the region.
• Rich experience in the sales of intelligent transportation, parking and city surveillance system• Promote Hikvision products and solutions to the target investor, system integrator and other partners.
• Perform lobbying in associations and interest groups.
• Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Hikvision products and solutions.
• Assist consultants in specific projects.
• Prepare market and customer reports required by the management.
• At least five years sales experience, at least three years’ experience in ITS and Parking verticals
• Good English speaking/ writing is a must
• Better to be in Prague area, but also acceptable for different location if it’s good candidate
– Company car, mobile phone and notebook
– 100% based on Home office
– Bonus system
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.