What will you do?
- Design and plan BI solutions – requirements gathering, their prioritization and evaluation, preparation of estimates of time complexity
- Debug, monitor and troubleshoot BI solutions
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries
- Create and deploy reports
- Design, develop and troubleshoot SSIS packages that implement complex ETL processes
- Build relationships with business intelligence partners to understand data needs in order to execute with excellence on documented user requirements and prototypes
- Research and experiment with new platforms and environments
- Actively share technical knowledge with developers and others
What should you have and know?
- Experience with developing technical BI data solutions, with Microsoft tools (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Excel and Excel Services)
- Prior work as a Business Intelligence Developer strongly preferred
- English language on intermediate level
- Strong cooperation skills
What do we have?
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment
- A chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, training, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses and attractive benefits
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia is a leading localization solutions provider. We help clients enter global markets with high-quality multilingual products and services.
We are multilingual and love languages and cultures. We enjoy building custom solutions. And we geek out on technology.
Our services include translation and localization, testing, content creation, and technology consulting. Our global headquarters is in Brno, Czech Republic, and we have offices in Europe, the United States, Japan, China and Latin America.
RWS Moravia is always looking for top talent: from project managers to software engineers, from talent acquisition to language quality assurance.
• Challenging and impactful work with some of the most innovative brands in the world
• A great team of smart, friendly, and collaborative colleagues
• Ongoing training, travel and job-share opportunities
• Competitive salaries, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home).