Are you looking for an interesting and responsible work at an international company with nice relaxing environment where you can use your German language?
BECOME A Business Invoice Analyst
Your responsibilities will be:
- Communicating daily in German and English with business clients regarding their invoice status
- Answering client questions – How to use company system, how to pay invoice etc
- Managing the company system and the client information – uploading changes in personal details of clients (change of name, address, accounts)
- Uploading new customers into company system and setting credit limits
- Processing and posting invoices
- Analysing problems and suggesting solutions
- Fluent German
- Advanced English – to be able to communicate with international team, customers and managers
- Proactive candidate with professional attitude towards clients
- Very good organizational skills
- Detail oriented person
- Team player
- University Degree is a plus
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates :)Benefits:
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Trainings and language courses
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Possibility to grow inside the company
If you’re interested in finding out more, please contact me for more detials. I will be happy to discuss any questions.
Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.