The Project Coordinator is part of the Site Operations team in the Global Services organization and is responsible for updating, maintaining the Business Continuity capabilities for Global Services in working closely with the Global Business Continuity Manager and Site Operations Managers of all GS Locations and Local GS locations. The role is to ensure an effective GS Business Continuity framework that is consistent with general regulatory requirements and industry best practices and standards and its expansion in certain Service areas for the project known as Service Resilience. The Regional BCP Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Service Resilience project for Business Continuity plans and its improvements, assist in its development and create materials, playbooks, coordinate trainings and adhoc related tasks.
- Support the Business Continuity Manager in the execution and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program related to Service Process Resileince project.
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining program processes and practices which effectively ensure effective business continuity in the event of a crisis or disaster.
- Advance in developing the projects that increase the effectiveness of business and customer excellence in means of Business Continuity for both regional and global GS.
- Coordination of Service Resileince project parts for given Service areas across Finance, HR and Procurement. Tracking, reporting and managing daily coordination of the projects.
- Coordinating the playbook, material and trainings also in respect to Global Business Continuity framework.
- Coordinating the training curriculum for the complex Business Continuity program in the Region.
• Strong inter-personal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in organizing and managing projects
• Excellent time management, organization skills, and attention to detail that produces high-quality work while managing multiple tasks and deliverables.
• Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic understanding of business, financial, and organizational factors in relation to assigned responsibilities.
• Advanced English skills / could be a native speaker as well
• Proficient in the use of common office productivity software and applications ( e.g., MS Office, advanced in MS Excel)
• Wide range of benefit package
• Possibility to start working ASAP
• Home office
• Time-limited project contract
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.