Do you speak FLUENT ENGLISH and love COMMUNICATING with PEOPLE?
Are you a graduate or shortly-experienced?
And are you WILLING TO WORK ON AFTERNOON SHIFTS?
Keep reading and find our more!
Full training is covered, so being a graduate is not a big deal! Experienced professionals can build up their knowledge and learn a lot as well.
You will enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and melt into a team of professionals in the beautiful city center of Prague.
These could be your job responsibilities, if you send us your CV today:
- Provide Excellent Customer Support to assigned portfolio of customers
- Daily communication with different divisions
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintain records and process paperwork
- Understand business process
- Ensure compliance
- Excellent command of English language
- Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
- Great COMMUNICATION skills are essential
- PREVIOUS customer service work EXPERIENCE or in a coordination is a PLUS
- Having an Analytical mind and Problem-solving Skills
- Advanced knowledge of processing and controls
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
Previous experience is not required.Benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Training sessions
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition