Acabas de terminar tu carrera o te gustaría hacer un cambio en tu vida?
Este puesto de trabajo está justo delante de tí, ofrece una posibilidad de aprender y crecer.
Did you understand everything? That´s great! Keep reading:
Enjoy dynamic and multinational environment that offers stability and possibilites to develop.
You can start from zero, full training is covered and will help you feel like at home.
Your new role will include:
- Daily use of your excellent language skills
- Everyday contact with customers by phone or e-mail
- Managing and maintaining of assigned customer portfolio
- Coordination of all the activities towards the customer
- Processing customer orders
- Giving advice on product, prices and payments if needed
- Building trust and trust between you and customers
You can count on:
- Stability and professional growth
- Training and courses
- Both friendly and supportive environment
What you will need to succeed:
- Fluent English and Spanish are a must
- Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
- Good communication skills are essential !
- Previous customer service work experience or in a coordination is a plus, but not a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Being independent and responsible person
- Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
- Pc skills
- Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
Previous experience is not required.Benefits:
What you will get in return:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- Annual bonus
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.