Relocation to PRAGUE – up to 1 350 €/month – suitable for graduates and experienced candidates as well
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to work in an international company, which will provide you with a steady career and great package of benefits!
I am seeking candidates who are fluent in ENGLISH, prefer working in an INTERNATIONAL environment, and are searching for an opportunity to learn new skills and grow at a professional level.
- Ensuring that the needs of all customers/clients are met
- Managing and processing orders from customers in a short, timely manner
- Responding to customers´ inquiries (over the phone and email)
- Ensuring technical and other inquiries are appropriately redirected and followed up
- Cooperating with other departments within the company (cross functional cooperation, supply chain team, sales, etc.)
- Fluent English, another European language is an advantage
- Working experience in a customer service role is PLUS, but not MUST
- Previous work experience in a multi-national company is of great advantage
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook (intermediate level is essential)
- To have a proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Unlimited period contract
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Referral bonus
- Meal Vouchers
- Fruit and refreshment on the workplace
- Multisport Card
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Trainings and language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Brand new offices close to the city centre
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.