Great role for people who speak both ENGLISH and FRENCH.
Full training is covered, so being a graduate is not a big deal! Experienced professionals can build up their knowledge and learn a lot as well.
You will enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and melt into a team of professionals in the city center of Prague.
This job is a great combination between CUSTOMER SERVICE and ADMINISTRATION.
Your new role will include:
- Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
- Assist customers with how-to’s
- Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintain records and process paperwork
- Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
- Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
- Maintaining and managing relationships with them
- Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
- Fluent English and French are a must
- Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
- Strong communication, listening and problem solving skills are essential
- Previous customer service work experience or in a coordination is a plus, but not a must
- Being independent and responsible person
- PC skills
- Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
Previous experience is not required.Benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Annual bonus
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.