We are seeking candidates fluent in both POLISH/GERMAN/ITALIAN and ENGLISH, prefer working in an INTERNATIONAL environment, and want to learn new skills and grow at a professional level at a top worldwide company. The position that we have available is suitable for fresh GRADUATES or experienced candidates.
We can help you find the position you have always wanted.
* Deal with a wide range of HR/Customer service or administration related tasks on daily basis
* Answer employees/customers/clients telephone calls and emails in a timely, professional and insightful manner
* Ensure that the needs of all employees/customers/clients are met
* Process data in accordance with internal procedures
* Analyze and interpret data
* Contribute to special projects
* Complete any ad-hoc activities related to this role
* Collaborate with other team members
* Cooperate with other departments within the company
* At least Upper-intermediate English and Polish/German/Italian
* Superb communication and organizational skills
* Advanced PC knowledge
* Excellent ability to work individually as well as a part of a team
* Proactive attitude in the workplace
– Vacation – up to 25 days
– Meal Vouchers
– Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
– Trainings and language courses
– Teambuilding and company events
– Possibility to grow inside the company
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.