- Implementation and maintaining the professional sourcing process for the relevant purchasing categories in CZ to ensure the maximum benefits from leveraging the market.
- Develop and lead the strategic sourcing projects for the respective purchasing categories in CZ
- Actively initiate and manage the cost improvement projects and initiatives based on the opportunity analysis, cross-countries synergies, supporting the Total System Cost program
- Challenge the business needs, specifications and routines by active cooperation with other functions (Manufacturing, HR, Logistics and Finance)
- Use the relevant procurement tools and negotiation technics appropriate to the specific purchasing categories
- Report, manage and track the procurement savings in Enterprise Savings Tracker, review and validate with Country Sourcing Manager and Finance regularly
- Establish and develop the supplier relationship models according to the implemented sourcing strategies for the relevant purchasing categories
- Proactively work and support to ESMs (European Sourcing Managers) with the projects coordination and implementation of the new suppliers, products, services and solutions in CZ plants
- Ensure the compliance with the O-I standards and requirements by proper cooperation with other functions (i.e. Environment Health and Safety, Quality, Legal)
- experience in a similar position for at least 3 years
- fluent English
Cell phone, Company catering, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Educational courses, training, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Notebook, Occasional work from home, Transport allowance.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.