Are you interested in procurement and buying?
Would you like to start a serious and professional career in procurement right now, or you would like to furtherly grow within this field?
Are you looking for a stable job, offering great life-time experience and benefits?
If you said four times yes, then our client, a world-class and prestigious company is offering exactly that!
We have openings from entry-level positions all the way to senior positions!
In procurement, these will be your responsibilities, however, depending on your level of experience:
– Communication with vendors
– Procurement administrative tasks
– Taking care of clients needs
– Purchase-to-pay (P2P) processes
– Purchase order and Purchase Requests processes
– Participating on improvements
– Working with other teams
– SAP knowledge is an advantage
– Experience with procurement is not required, but a bonus
– Advanced level of Spoken and Written English (B2+)
– High school or University degree in a relevant field
– Proficient level of Spoken and Written French (B2+) or German (B2+)
What we offer:
– Remote work possible
– 25 days of vacation
– 4 additional sick days
– Home office contribution
– FlexiPass benefit points
– Meal Vouchers
– Language courses and online training
– Team building and company events
– Signing bonus if you join us by September 1st!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.