An exciting chance has become available for Buyer with English to join the team of our client, which is engaged in the American multinational international oil and gas company.
If you are motivated, have strong leadership skills and if you have a passion to learn, then this job is for you!
- Process requisitions and convert to purchase orders on a daily basis.
- Conduct simple negotiations of pricing, general terms & conditions.
- Addresses invoice discrepancies from the purchase order or the goods receipt and approves invoice payment for any additional freight costs not accounted for on purchase order.
- Provides support to ensure timely invoice payment.
- Handles any PO (purchase order) maintenance for orders processed (e.g. update PO text, update delivery date, etc.)
- English written and spoken
- Analytical and communication skills
- PtP (Procure-to-Pay) knowledge is a plus
- Application of business & procurement technical knowledge
- Service excellence & contract management
- competitive salary
- meal vouchers 120 CZK per day
- plus 5 days of paid leave
- yearly bonus
- possibility of a MultiSport card
- chance in an international company
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.