Are you an experienced buyer looking for a new job opportunity?
An international company has an opening for a Buyer/Planner at their Brno offices.
In this position you will be responsible for:
– all aspects relating to Direct and Indirect Capital purchases
– negotiating with suppliers, analysing total costs, reviewing and utilising appropriate contract terms and conditions
– interacting with multiple departments of internal and external organizations, and professionally resolving problems
– assisting the Capital Director and recommending actions to meet goals and initiatives.
This position offers an initial six-month contract, with the possibility of extension.
– Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
– 3-5 years working experience in Procurement with good technical knowledge of procurement/sourcing.
– Knowledge of purchasing systems.
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Good organizational and problem-solving skills
– 25 days of paid holiday
– Meal vouchers
– Contribution to pension insurance
– Work in stable international environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.