Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
Procurement professionals purchase goods and services, and manage warehouse inventories for various business lines across Europe. The company has a multi-cultural work environment, offers extensive training with competitive compensation and benefits as well as advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding organization.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for:
* Purchase of goods and services on spot basis for various production sites and business lines across Europe
* Extensive interaction with external suppliers and internal customers on clarification of specifications, delivery issues and other queries
* Input and maintenance of contracts in SAP
* Contact vendors, contractors to obtain quotes, delivery schedules, and terms of payment (when appropriate, negotiate delivery schedules and terms)
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
– Very good command of English and German language
– Experience in logistics, purchasing or supply chain welcome
– Excellent communication skills, ethical behavior, organization and planning skills, disciplined process execution, analytical capability, quality orientation, initiative, motivation and willingness to learn
– Flexible starting time
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Language courses
– Meal vouchers
– Life insurance
– Pension savings plan
– Wellness program
– Flexi passes
– Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
– Training program
– Offices in the city center
and much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.