Are you an experienced Buyer?
Do you speak English and Czech and you are looking for the opportunity to work on a project? (The Employment contract is for a limited period of time).
A professional challenge is awaiting you!
You should be mainly responsible for collaboration with internal buyers, field office teams and also external suppliers within EU countries.
You should be finding potential suppliers and do the performing price/cost analysis.
Your day to day duties will be as follows:
– Run daily business in Supply Chain as well as ad hoc requests for quotations, solving of problems, claims resolution
– Participate in drafting, negotiating and concluding contracts for long-term supplies and capital items
– Supplier evaluation, onboarding, development and contract management
– Leads the communication on ordering policies with suppliers
– Responsible for processing purchase orders, etc.
You need to have:
– Min. 2 years of experience providing solid understanding of Purchasing/ Supply Chain Process and Lean Manufacturing principles
– Czech/ Slovak AND English + German (C1)
– Polish is an advantage
– Bachelor´s or Master´s degree
– Project Management skills
– A positive and energetic approach plus you should be an ambitious person interested in learning new skills
– Very good PC skills (MS Office and ERP systems).
/Experience with the Coupa system is preferred/
Supply Chain Certification from a professional institution (ie. APICS, IIPMR, ISCEA, ISM, etc. ) is advanced.
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Home office upon agreement
– Work-life balance employee support
– A variety of training courses, incl. languages
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria points
– Multisport card
– Commuting allowance
– Contribution towards your life and pension insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.