This is a great opportunity to work for a company that offers award winning trading solutions for equities, commodities and FX electronic trading desks.
Their goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns. The delivery of the strategy is underpinned by the energy, commitment and passion of the people, and they are clear on the common purpose: to help people achieve their ambitions, in the right way.
· Development of software components
· Participate and lead the system design and development of IT systems
· Unit testing and release management
· Research and innovation.
· Strong general Computer Science knowledge. E.g. Algorithms, data structures, threading, design patterns and computational complexity.
· Exceptional programming skills in C#/.NET.
· Excellent English and communication skills.
· University degree, preferably in a numerate subject (i.e. Computer Science, Math, Engineering, etc.).
· Flexible and creative problem solver.
Rewards and Benefits
· 5 Weeks paid holiday
· Days with possibility to work remotely
· Meal vouchers 90CZK (fully covered by employer)
· 60 Days sick per day (fully covered by employer)
· 7 Days paternity leave –
· 3% of salary towards superannuation funds
· Technical/Financial training
· enhanced medical cover
· English or Czech language courses
· Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance
· Assistance with Visa and Working Permit