- Maintenance and development of software components for 16/32-bit automotive-grade microcontrollers according to specified requirements
- Integration of SW components and their configuration based on customer requirements
- Extension of existing SW Test sources, Code reviews, Static code analysis
- Usage and configuration of 3rd party SW components – e.g. AUTOSAR SW stack
- Create software design (UML), software requirement specification
- Analysis of ECU SW behavior in the environment of the real car – Trace analysis using sensor simulation, In-vehicle debugging
- Support setup of the ECU Software-In-Loop and Hardware-In-Loop tests.
- Very good knowledge of programming language C/C++ and interest in Embedded systems
- Good command of English as you will work in an international team.
- Desire to work in Automotive.
AT THIS POSITION YOU WILL GET THE OPPORTUNITY:
- To start or develop your career. The role is suitable for experienced developers (SENIOR) and fresh-graduates with above-average results (JUNIOR)
- To create new features and influence world’s trends in Automotive
- To work in a stable company providing employees with technical, soft skills trainings and language courses
- To have continuous growth and development
- To get rich package of company benefits (5+ weeks of holidays, pension insurance, meal vouchers fully contributed by the employer, flexi passes)
- Very modern and comfortable working premises including health food canteen, gym, volleyball and petanque playground, grill area and others.
- Location near metro station and there is also a parking for employees.