Our client, one of the largest European players in payment services is looking for a C/C++ developer. You will be responsible for embedded software development for payment terminals.
On top of this fantastic prestigious opportunity, you will be able to work in the center of Prague with the possibility of remote work at least a few times a week.
If being part of a small team working on applications for electronic payment terminals sounds interesting to you, continue reading and let us know.
- Development of embedded applications/modules/libraries using C/C++
- Windows desktop/android application development (like host / ECR simulators)
- Integration of different software components or applications
- Functional tests of the written code
- Software maintenance (bug fixes, refactoring)
- Create technical specifications
- Code analysis & participation in workload estimation
- Proven experience as a Software Developer / Engineer
- Knowledge of C, C++, Python and Java
- Basic cryptography knowledge
- Basic networking (TCP/IP, sockets)
- Basic multithreading and synchronization knowledge
- Message protocols (JSON, PROTOBUF, XML, HTTP)
- Active Czech and English speaker
- Very interesting job in a small professional team
- Very attractive finance
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 50% HO
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career
- Attractive offices in the center of Prague
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.