As a C++ Developer, you will help us build highly available software connecting hundreds of devices with thousands of users using anything from mobile phones to server applications. You will work in a small team located in Prague with a great view, in the office with doors (not open space) and available parking.
What will you do:
- Design, develop and maintain components for our Print Server
- Analyze and design system architecture
Our Tech Stack:
- Visual C++ (C++14)
- boost libraries
- Visual Studio
- Visual C++/C++14 standard
- Microsoft Windows internals
- Networking and network protocols
- Familiarity with SQL
- Proficiency with Git and JIRA a plus
- Familiarity with Windows Server and Active Directory a plus
- We respect the need for peace at work, so our development teams have separate and closed quiet offices – non-open space office
- Adjustable tables – if we don’t want to sit at work, no problem!
- Nice view from our modern offices (8th floor), close to the metro, tram, and a shopping mall
- Our founders are developers – the management team understands you
- Parking available – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- High-end notebooks – we also make it easy when you need a second monitor on your desk
- Paid conferences, bookshelf full of books and room to learn
- Exclusive high-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine are guaranteed!
- Game room – not just for playing games – we stretch out there
- Sport card (Multisport)
- Team activities – Friday beers, teambuildings, sports (hockey, ice skating, badminton). We organize epic company events where we are never bored
- Language courses – English and Czech
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.