You will develop a backend to a single-page application – a multi-screen portal where statistics are shown and where the product is used to monitor and prevent mobile network threats.
It is an IDS and firewall for a mobile network.
Team: 2 senior C++ devs, 1 senior Angular dev, 1 tester + support. It is a start-up, but now they are recruiting people and growing.
Methodology: use of agile principles up to the extent, where the security of client’s systems allows it
- Develop systems and tools for infosec analysis to prevent telecom security threats
- Create software with the potential to become the world-leading best-in-breed solution in telecom information security
- 3+ years of applied programming experience
- Experience developing and debugging multithreaded software in С++
- Use of libraries (C++11, STL, Boost)
- English (written and spoken)
- Home Office – 3 days at home, 2 in the office
- 25 days holiday, 5 sick days
- Contract indefinitely
- Internal and external training of your choice
- Salary: 3-4 k EUR/month
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.