Stable international company with a multinational team is looking for C++ Developer who is passionate about challenging projects.
Open yourself up for a possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea to a product. Explore the future in development & research center!
- Development of software for validation and verification of algorithms and systems, development of SIL, MIL and HIL solutions
- Documentation of implemented solutions
- Maintenance and customization of implemented solutions according to current needs
- Performance of Specification reviews, Software Design -Reviews, Peer Code Reviews on a regular basis
- Active participation on the integration and system tests (specification, preparation, execution, evaluation, reporting)
- Presentation of test results both internally and to a customer
- Cooperation on the system definition
- Active programming skills in C++
- Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Electronic Eng. or equivalent
- Experience with version control, change control tools
- Experience with requirements engineering and design tools
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Linux knowledge as an advantage
WHAT YOU CAN GAIN:
- Exciting work in a growing Design&Research Center
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Special trainings and language courses
- 6 weeks of vacation
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable bonuses
- meal and freetimes vouchers
- fitness room and relax zones, sports ground
About Experis Praha
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.