C# Developer for embedded terminal
Looking for an interesting contract or stable full-time job? Experienced in C# and embedded services?
Let’s join a company that is a world-class print management software developer who delivers intelligent document workflows, optimized printing, scanning and gives businesses complete control over their printer fleets.
As a C# Developer you will be a crucial member of the development team, which is now made up of 6 developers, 2 testers, and 1 product owner. You will do:
- developement of Embedded Terminals for printers mostly using ASP.NET
- analyze and design system architecture
Our TECH stack:
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 and .Net Core
- C# 8.0
- HTML & CSS
- Entity Framework
- Firebird Database
- Visual Studio / Rider
- Working knowledge of C# 8.0 / .NET framework 4.7.2 / .Net Core
- Experienced in multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols: TCP, HTTP, WebSockets, REST API, SSL
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Proficiency with Git
- The contract for an unlimited period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Possibility to work from home after a 3-month trial period.
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
- Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.