- Development of software components
- Participate in the systems design and development of IT systems
- Unit testing and release management
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- University degree, preferably in a numerate subject (i.e. Computer Science, Math, Engineering, etc.).
- Strong general Computer Science knowledge. E.g. Algorithms, data structures, threading, design patterns and computational complexity.
- Exceptional programming skills in C#/.NET or Java.
- Strong on good agile development practices. E.g. Continuous integration, unit testing etc.
- The position offering the opportunity to participate in all phases of the development process and make a significant contribution to the success of the department
- Work in modern office in Prague 4
- Daily use of English (with teams all over the world and with your foreign colleagues in Prague office). English is official language of communication
- Brainstorming meetings, encouragement to express your ideas
- Wide range of benefits:
- 5 Weeks paid holiday
- Days with possibility to work remotely
- Meal vouchers 90CZK (fully covered by employer)
- 7 Days paternity leave
- 3% of salary towards superannuation funds
- Technical/Financial training
- Enhanced medical cover
- English or Czech language courses
- Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance