For our client – a multinational investment bank and financial services company – I am looking for an experienced C++ software developer!
As a C++ Developer, you will actively contribute to various projects spanning critical technical deliveries, regulatory projects and platform enhancements. You will be collaborating closely with the Developers, Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers across all regions and business clusters to deliver robust design and technical solutions in a controlled, transparent and actively risk-managed fashion.
- Working on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications
- Focusing on good code quality and high test coverage and actively participate in code reviews
- Designing and implementing applications and data flows, for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control
- Contributing to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams across our company, to develop new or enhance the existing systems
What we’re looking for:
- Proven skills in writing C++ code (running on both Windows and Linux would be preferred)
- Sound knowledge of STL library and experience with Boost library
- Good understanding of OOP design patterns
- Excellent communication skills (English, verbal and written)
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with development and agile tools, e.g. JIRA, Git, Autosys and Agile Central
- Knowledge of multithreading and IPC
- A degree in a technical, science, engineering, or mathematical discipline
- Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues.
- Range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances
- Competitive salary and pension, health care, and all the tools, technology, and support to help you become the very best you can be.
- Dynamic working options
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career steps
About Experis Praha
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.