- We also need to collaborate, so we use Jira, Confluence, TeamCity, Perforce and Code Collaborator tools.
- In addition, we will be examining the cutting edge technologies that will push our products’ excellence even further. If you have the same passion for technology as we do, you have just found the right place.
- We want you to have commercial experience in software design and development focused on product development.
- Knowledge of most recent trends in UX / UI world and related technologies is also expected.
- You need to have skills to develop clean and maintainable code and follow commonly used top practices e.g. unit testing, automation testing.
- Also, because you are reading this job description in English you should have fluent written and verbal English skills as we are a multinational company.
- Among the many benefits are a competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials and mentors.
- You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and Xbox360.
- We provide Flexi Passes, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours and fruits in the kitchen.