We are looking for a C# developer to join our core development team in Brno.
You will participate on a development of our internal platform for management of localization tasks and data distribution to our vendors/clients.
This application is helping and supporting various production teams and ensuring smooth delivery to our clients
Symfonie is being transformed to microservices architecture using modern approaches and technologies:
– CQRS architectural pattern
– .NET Core
– async messaging
New technologies are always welcome.
What you would do
- Develop and improve our core platform – Symfonie
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Research and experiment with new platforms and environments
- Actively share technical knowledge with developers and others
What you should have
- Proficiency in the .NET, C#, REST API, MVC, Entity Framework, React, TypeScript
- Experience in full development lifecycle and agile methodology
- Experience with databases (mainly SQL Server) and an active approach to testing
- Good communication skills in Czech as well as in English
What we have for you
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Spacious offices on Brno Campus (but we will be moving soon into a new building in the city center)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia is a leading localization solutions provider. We help clients enter global markets with high-quality multilingual products and services.
We are multilingual and love languages and cultures. We enjoy building custom solutions. And we geek out on technology.
Our services include translation and localization, testing, content creation, and technology consulting. Our global headquarters is in Brno, Czech Republic, and we have offices in Europe, the United States, Japan, China and Latin America.
RWS Moravia is always looking for top talent: from project managers to software engineers, from talent acquisition to language quality assurance.
• Challenging and impactful work with some of the most innovative brands in the world
• A great team of smart, friendly, and collaborative colleagues
• Ongoing training, travel and job-share opportunities
• Competitive salaries, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home).